CHILD RELIEF GROUPS AND PROGRAMS
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES - CHILDREN
E-ZINES - YOUTH
INTERNET FOR CHILDREN
MUSIC - CHILDREN'S
ORPHANS AND ORPHANAGES
PERSONAL PAGES - CHILDREN
SEX EDUCATION AND SAFER SEX
YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS AND PROGRAMS
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- ADD on AOL Guide to attention deficit disorder resources on America Online. Includes samples from the ADD message board, ADD book excerpts, schedule of online ADD chats.
- Anderson/Fodor Residential Care Our curriculum is highly specialization in the care and behavior development of autistic and other severely disturbed children. The program enables these children to acquire self-control, fundamental living skills, and normal-like behavior. It improves
- Any Baby Can of San Antonio Non profit 501(c)(3) agency offering products for sale to benefit children with chronic illnesses and disabilities.
- Baby Express Stores Baby Express Stores specializes in all kinds of baby and children's products including cribs, strollers, car seats, mattresses and furniture.
- Baby Feet Baby Feet is a unique, personalized keepsake which will help new parents, grandparents, relatives, and friends remember the birth of a baby.
- Baby to Sleep Motion Device plus toys & gifts for Kids Tub crayons, animal crayons, Baby to Sleep motion device may help to put your baby off to slumberland.
- Bazuin Projects - BRAVOnet A collection of Youthwork activities in my current occupation as Youthworker in Brielle. Coordinating Youthcentre BRAVO, communication-projects using BRAVOnet - a Fidonet based network with UUCP-gate.
- Bedwetting - Free letter to help Parent and Children Bedwetting - Free letter to help your child build Self-Esteemand be more responsible. We carry large selection of incontinent bedwetting pants and diapers.
- Bilingual Kids One of the easiest ways for children to learn a new language is undoubtedly through music and Bilingual Kids provides some of the best ...
- Boston Tea Party - Next Generation Get kids an IRSN instead of SSN to avoid Social Security taxes. Jury Nullification. Debt & Deficit Crisis. U.S. Constitution. Etc.
- Camp Maromac Summer Camps for children in the beautiful Quebec Laurentians. Co-Ed, Accredited, with a super staff. Major water sports, baseball, arts and crafts. Come Visit!
- chaosKIDS Fun for kids on the edge. Activities, stories, contests, fortune telling, kids' home pages, kids' sites.
- Cherese's homepage A foundation to help children is being established in Cherese Laulhere's name. Information on Chereseand the foundation is on her www homepage.
- Child Development Media, Inc. Child Development Media, Inc., offers an extensive collection of video tapes and training materials that have been professionally previewed and are targeted for parents, professionals and students alike.
- Child Welfare Resource Centre Extensive child welfare links, on-line bookstore, chat room and free mailing list (email discussion group).
- Children First If you care about children please visit our site. 'Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.'
- Children's Home Society Of Minnesota Adoption Services Children's home society welcomes your interest in adoption. Serving families and children since 1889 International and Open Adoption - Nationwide Adoption Service for Minn./Wisc. Families
- children's music singer/songwriter Jack Will Music for Children. Karaoke, contests, cartoons, audio tapes. It's a STRANGE place for kids.
- Childrens Global Resource Directory Super Resource Directory - Everything for kids
- Curiosity Kits Corner Offers kids challenging, funfilled kits in the Arts, Science, Make Believe, and World Cultures, including the Nova and National Geographic kits, that provide kids with learning activities and hobbies.
- Day Care Hollinger Hardacre Genealogy Home Page from Belleville Ontario looking for relatives descended from Hollinger or Irwin in Acton, Ontario. Also interested in current day care issues.
- Dr. Toy's Web Guide to the Best Children's Products Dr. Toy provides children, parents, teachers, grandparents and other adults important independent information about the latest award winning toys, and lots more. New products and other interesting items are introduced monthly, so zoom in.
- DtMM's Disney Collection One of the biggest Disney image collections on the web! Hundreds of images, info, scripts, lyrics, etc.
- Early Childhood Initiative at the University of Chicago The Early Childhood Initiative is a comprehensive research program involving scholars who study the biological, psychological and social factors that affect the cognitive development of children.
- Family Road Care Centers The home site of Family Road Care Centers. Family Road is a program that coordinates existing community based agencies into accessible one-stop shopping networks that are designed to build stronger, more independant familes.
- Feeling Great An innovative lifeskills program for children with the goal of increasing their quality of living and learning.
- Furnishing a nursery? Need a unique baby gift?Custom painted chairs and accessories. Adorable and st Furnishing a nursery? Need a unique baby gift? Handpainted furniture in custom designs from nationally recognized artist. Sturdy, adorable, and carried in select baby stores, you can now order online. Visa/MC accepted. Toddler testimonials available
- Health Hero Network The Health Hero Network provides Interactive video games to help children manage chronic illness.
- Highwoods Kiwanis Club Raleigh Highwoods Kiwanis Club serves the needs of young children in our community through service projects.
- Jeopardy in the Courtroom: Scientific Analysis of Children's Testimony This book contains a wealth of scientific knowledge on children's memory and their response to interviews.
- Keeping Kids Reading Page Learn how to help your children develop a love and habit of reading. Also learn how to deal with school reading problems.
- KID CITY VIRTUAL VILLAGE A virtual city for kids of all ages--kids city hall, sciencemuseum, post office, game castle, space station, computerlab, cartoon cave and much more.
- Kids Around the World Kids only page. Keypals from around the world, Must be 6-16 to join This is a FREE page for kids only. You adults stay out or else.
- Kids Places Checkout this great collection of safe kids places on the web. For kids of all ages. Chocolates, sports, dinosaurs, animals, magazines, Space, Art and more!
- Kids's Page Site for kids with heaps of stuff, updated almost every day. Kids can get involved in lots of stuff, they can find penpals, interesting sites, infos on several music groups, cartoons, clubs. Parents have a section too! It's the latest informations on
- KidsTown Direct Free catalogs, magazines,and special offers for children and young families.
- KIDWEB - bedtime stories Free bedtime stories for children
- Kidz & Kompany Home Page Link to Savvy Parent OnLine&The Kidz & Kompany Catalog
- Kindercare Learning Centers Kindercare Information, Maps to the nearest center, Links to other resources, News and employment information.
- KSA Maldegem home page The home page of one of the largest groups of the youth movement KSA in Flanders, Belgium. Including the KSA party page!
- Le Petite Baby -Home Page Le Petite Baby was founded with the sole purpose of supplying hard-to-find clothing for premature infants.
- Learning Kids Interactive This site markets fully interactive CD-roms for children of all ages in areas such as foreign languages, history, geography, and science also provides on-line games and experiments free
- Leicester Police - Help missing Children Helping Missing Children
- Little Prince and Princess Infants and Toddlers Catalog Online catalog for newborns, infants and toddlers, featuring clothing, soft toys, booties, burrpads, gift ideas, newsfacts, weekly specials and more.
- Lost And Found: The Story of Romania's Forgotten Children DER distributes the film 'Lost And Found' Hundreds of people were moved to start the adoption process in Romania after this film was shown on public television.
- Madeline A childrens store specializing in MADELINE MERCHANDISE, Madeline the little french girl from paris. A large selection of toys, games, books, party goods and more.
- Madeline's Friends Madeline's Friends presents the children's books and art of Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Marty the CyberPig - A Great Place for Kids! Hey, kids! Join children worldwide. Visit Marty the CyberPig. Talk to CyberPig - the world's smartest children's advisor - in the ask marty email forum. Have fun!
- Muppets.com Muppet mayhem comes to cyberspace on this official site.
- MY LITTLE NUT TREE Nursery decor & accessories
- Operation Braveheart In 1993 Dr. Robert M. Adrian established a laser treatment program for the benefit of indigent children. His pioneer efforts led to the establishment of Operation Braveheart which provides free laser services for indigent children with facial birthmar
- Rainbow Kids Bulletin Boards Rainbow Kids' Newest Feature: Online Bulletin Boards! Converse with others in the adoption community about all adoption issues! It's free to everyone!
- Roger's Place A collection of children and family links.
- Terri's for Tots Safe, quality furniture and play goods for infants, toddlers, children, and kids, including cradles, bassinets, mobiles, highchairs and nursery items. Online ordering. Delivery Worldwide.
- The Barney Fun Page Interactive fun with your friend Barney!
- The Kellogg Clubhouse The Kellogg Clubhouse(tm) is about both food and fun. It's here to entertain and inform you, with games and cool downloads as well as info on nutrition on eating right. We want to keep you both happy and healthy!
- The Rainbow Raccoons A site for Kids. The Rainbow Raccoons promote Health, Education and safety. Fun for children of all ages. Pictures and stories with the Rainbow Raccoons, named Rainbow Joe, Sue, Roxy and Boo.
- the Reading Lesson The Reading lesson is a complete reading program for young children and those with learning difficulties. This multimedia program will teach your child to read fluently and well in twenty step-by-step lessons.
- The Safety Patrol The ' Completely Kids Safe ' Site. Links to educational sites, plus places to have just plain fun!
- The State of the World's Children 1996, UNICEF Highlighting the terrible toll war is taking on children, this special 25th anniversary UNICEF State of the World's Children 1996 report proposes an Anti-war Agenda.
- Toilet training targets Sinkems toilet training targets make potty training fun andeasy. Fun colorful shapes that completely dissolve in waterencourage your toddler to start toilet training.
- Toilet training, bedwetting, incontinence products doctor recommended A pleasant way for children to be toilet trained. Quickly teaches bedwetters to gain control of their bladder at night. Three solutions designed to manage adult incontinence, and assist in behavioral treatment. Doctor recommended.
- Troop 2 Home Page Has information on Troop 2 news and upcoming events.
- Twice Upon A Time Twice loved and new items for children 0 to 15 years old. Furniture, clothes, toys, costumes, jewelry etc. We consign, purchase and sell everything you need for your child.
- Wee Newbies (TM) Introduce your new baby to the world on the internet. Show off your new baby's photo, include all the 'vital' statistics and include a message from yourselves!
CHILDREN : Related Newsgroups