WORLD PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- Alleanza Nazionale This is the party's official homepage. Alleanza Nazionale ('National Alliance') is one of the largest parties in Italy, and the largest 'right' party.
- BBC Politics Ever-changing site from the British Broadcasting Corporation focusing on politics in the United Kingdom.
- Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR) The Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation (CLEAR) is an international association composed of state and provincial officials and administrators involved with occupational licensing and regulation issues.
- David`s Guide to International Relations Description of the current international relations between countries, plus general information. Links to Embassy sites from around the world.
- Fundacio CIDOB Fundacio CIDOB is a research, trainning and documentation center specialized in International Relations, cooperation and development studies. It publishes a yearbook on Spanish Foreign Policy
- Germinca-online GERMANICA-ONLINE is a resource-page. GERMANICA-ONLINE has a Pan-Germanic Philosophy. This includes the reconstruction and revitalisation of the GERMANIC IDENTITY
- Global Terrorism Decoded Global Terrorism Decoded is the only website on the net that offers an in-depth intellectual analysis on all aspects of terrorism through interviews with experts. Informative, up-to-date. By subscription.
- interactive fiction 'Impact of Increasing International Cyber Jobs' Spread of international cyber jobs undermines traditional system of employment and taxation. Borderless liquidity of labor finally requires a global political setup.
- Irish politics resources This page from UCD Politics Department provides pointers to a range of resources in the area of Irish politics
- Malcolm Farnsworth's VCE Politics Pages Information and links for students and teachers of VCE Politics. Updated daily.
- Papers on Mexican Politics
- The Antifascist Web (California) Discover reports from Antifascist actions around the world, use links to other Antifascist related Web pages and read about the history of fascism and the Antifascist struggle!
- The Celtic League To secure or win the political, cultural, social and economic freedom of the Celtic nations
- The Council on World Affairs of Canada World Issues and Model United Nations data for students and educators, including the annual International Niagara Model U.N. conference, newsletter (Ambassador), contests, study guides, links to related sites.
- United States Information Service, Ottawa, Canada Intended for a Canadian audience, The United States Information Service (Ottawa, Canada) site provides texts of speeches and important documents, material relating to U.S.-Canada relations, domestic policy, etc.
- Young Progressive Conservatives of Newfoundland and Labrador The YPC association of Newfoundland and Labrador's homepage is designed to encourage participation of young men and women in the political process of government.