EDUCATION - ARTS|
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- Art Critical Practices The Department of Art at Ohio State University announces it's newly formed area of MFA, Art Critical Practices. Art Critical Practices focuses on the theoretical and critical activities of the studio artist.
- Art Department, Eastern Michigan University The site includes extensive degree and program information as well as exhibitions of work in our gallery and work by our undergraduate and graduate students and faculty. In the near future we will also have an alumni exhibition and resume area.
- Art Department, San Francisco State University Information about Art Department, San Francisco State University. Includes degree requirements for undergraduates, Master of Arts in Art History, and a Master of Fine Arts.
- Art)^n Laboratory/Virtual Photography (Art)^n Laboratory's web-site juxtaposes new technical content with art history. (Art)^n was one of the first art groups to use the Internet for collaboration and the WWW for documentation and exhibitions.
- Art@Idaho The home page for the University of Idaho Art Department.
- Atlantic Brass Quintet Atlantic Brass Quintet is in residence at Boston University's School for the Arts.
- College of Creative Arts WVU Creative development in art, music, theatre, and dance is the purpose of the College of Creative Arts of West Virginia University.
- Concordia Univeristy Faculty of Fine Arts This is an access point to our departments. You will find cinema, dance, music, design art (multimedia), photography, printmaking, sculpture, and many other areas within the Fine Arts faculty.
- CSUN Dep't of Radio-TV-Film Description of the Department of Radio-TV-Film at California State University - Northridge. Outlines the various programs and includes extensive list of other web sites.
- CUNY GSUC Art History Department Web Page This site is organized to provide general information about the Ph. D. Program in Art History at the CUNY Graduate School and University Center. It also provides a research springboard for graduate students and faculty in the Program.
- Department of Art and Design: Grand Valley State University Web Site for the Department of Art and Design: Internal Pages, Introduction and Information, New Art Complex, Links, Faculty and Staff. art, design, bfa, fine arts, sculpture, painting, metals, printmaking, graphic design, illustration, foundation studi
- Fine Arts Department, Okanagan University College A variety of useful tools for artists, art students, art educators, and the merely curious, including an online glossary of theory and criticism, useful timelines for the study of art history, and other materials.
- MFA department as Southwest Texas State University A complete description of the MFA department at SWT including faculty profiles and works by MFA students...
- NSCAD Continuing Education A listing of Information on Courses offered by the Department of Continuing Education of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design, NSCAD. We are committed to offering guality, non-credit instruction in art design and craft to the general public, High Sch
- Sva Mfa Photo And Related Media Graduate photography department's website describing the program and presenting art projects of current students, faculty and alumni . One of the largest and highly regarded programs of its kind.
- The Faculty of Fine Arts at York University The Faculty of Fine Arts at York University is one of the largest and most comprehensive programmes of its kind in Canada, bringing together a community of about 2,000 students and 120 faculty working in all areas of fine arts.
- The Winters Fine Arts Computer Centre at York University The Winters Fine Arts Computer Centre at York University is the studio where students in the Faculty of Fine Arts work with new technologies.
- Theatre & Film at the University of Kansas Information on the Dept. of Theatre & Film, the University Theatre's production season, and other special programs and projects.
- Thornton Academy Arts Homepage This is a homepage about the Thornton Academy Arts Department. It tells everything the students do from pottery to drama.
- UNL College of Fine and Performing Arts Homepage of the UNL College of Fine and Performing Arts. Includes info on all units and affiliates, a calendar of events, program descriptions and much more.
- VisualArts@Eastern Washington University This multifaceted site provides information about academics, faculty, galleries, on-line exhibits, lending services, and offers artists web space to show work for a nominal fee.