Be sure to visit our sponsor
- BioFacts - Internet und Software Solutions for the Biological Community BioFacts - with bases in Glasgow and Munich, is an established company, specialising in the transfer of biological information in and into the Internet. BioFacts is the market leader in this field. BioFacts staff are experts of biology wit
- Biology and Ecology at MSU. G.Battaly With a focus on Biology and Ecology, BAT'S BYTES offers fun with seasonally related science, while informing students of current project assignments and recent articles. Non-classroom interest focuses on wildlife, birding, and weather.
- Biota.org the Digital Biology Project The Digital Biology Project: artificial life and simulated ecosystems in virtual worlds using VRML, Java, Neural Networks. Conferences on evolution, agents, bots.
- DIMDI (German Institute for medical Dokument. & Information) Databases from Agriculture/Biology to Medicine
- Dr P.G. Davies & Associates - Pathologists Cape Town, South African, Pathologists offering comprehensive specialist pathology at medical aid rates in fields of chemical pathology, haematology, histopathology, cytology, serology, virology and microbiology.
- Field Biology in Costa Rica College Biology summer class in Costa Rica.
- Health, Psychoneuroimmunology, Behavioral Medicine, and Human Biology Health,Psychoneuroimmunology, Behavioral Medicine, and Human Biology
- Introduction to scientific real-time communication in BioMOO A guided tour into BioMOO, the virtual meeting place for biologists on the internet. Main objective: promoting scientific discussion in real-time (as opposed to email).
- Land of the Protista A Biology Project on Kingdom Protista, intirely informational. For High School level Biology.
- News of biology and medicine Selected links to biology and medicine news from topInternet news sites
- Planetary Biology A new theory sees how worlds with life work.
- Principles of Psychobiology Principles of Psychobiology: Interactive Study Guide for the Allied Neurosciences. Windows CD-ROM. ISBN 0-9667728-0-6.
- Structural Biology Industrial Platform Structural Biology Industrial Platform is an European network of companies with common interests in structural biology. SBIP works with the European Framework programmes to advise and develop new products from collaborative projects
- Urban Entomology Program Information on termite ecology, biology, distribution, identification, and control. Includes lots of colour images of termite soldiers, as well as links to other termite-related sites.