EDUCATION BY SUBJECT
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS - ECONOMICS
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- Florida Council On Economic Eduication To educate teachers and students about the free enterprise system and to instill them an appreciation of a market economy as the cornerstone of our society.
- Foreign Exchange Seminar In Bangkok The objective of this seminar is to provide basic Foreign Exchange knowledge, market terminology and trading skills to participants. This is achieved through a combination of classroom lectures, discussion, exercises and a Mini-dealing Game.
- Foundation for Economic Education FEE, a champion of the free-market and Austrian economics publishes books, the monthly Freeman, and conducts seminars.
- Hochschule fuer Bankwirtschaft private banking school in Frankfurt/Germany
- TAURUS - Institut an der Universit,t Trier TAURUS is an institute for economic research at the University of Trier concentrating on sustainable development, regional economics and counselling for authorities.
- The Centre for Economic Learning and Social Evolution (ELSE) The objective of the Centre is to promote the study of models of interactive learning.
- The George C. Marshall International Center at Dodona Manor The George C. Marshall International Center at Dodona Manor promotes understanding of and support for Marshall's ideals, with particular emphasis on the advancement, culturally and economically, of the U.S. - European Partnership.