Be sure to visit our sponsor
- An Analysis of The National Debt This site describes the problems related to the US Governement's debt. It also includes suggestions about how we can solve this problem.
- Anomalies Stockholm School of Economics students write about Asian and European anomalies. Excellent choices, but their professor still wonders: what is the function of the Western necktie?
- Austria: Cultural Economics FOKUS is a group of researchers and professionals in Economics, Policy Studies and Cultural Administration, devoted to the study of economic aspects of cultural policy in Austria.
- Bos' Economic Forecasts (made November 1995) My economic forecast for the US economy.
- Brave New Work World We examine life and work in the revolutionary new world economy. We're the new work people. All about work, all the time, for business, education, and careers.
- Brian K. Edwards, Ph.D. Economic analysis, research and consulting in energy, environmental, and natural resource economics, hydroelectric power provision, anti-trust/merger analysis,forecasting and simulation, personal injury and other economic valuation.
- Business Central Companies, Economics, Products and Services, and marketing surround this Site. Any businessman's heaven.
- Capitalism Today and Capitalism Tomorrow This book explains why in the next 10 to 15 years the robotized economy will improve people's living conditions, shorten working hours, allow longer vacations and retirement at age 50.
- Capitalism: Frequently Asked Questions The Capitalism FAQ explains the true nature of capitalism by answering fundamental questions and debunking popular myths.
- CCSO Centre for Economic Research The homepage offers access to working papers on general economics. The type of research is economic modelling. Furthermore it announces events like seminars, workshops etc.
- Cornerstone Research Economic consultants providing expert testimony and litigation support in economics, finance, accounting, and marketing.
- Dipl.-Inform. Martin Backschat This site contains many online papers and links to sites concerning Computational Economies, Multiagent Systems, Economic Reasoning, Microeconmics, Trading Systems, Distributed AI, Resource Management, Load Distribution, Load Balancing, Numerics, Dynas
- Economic Research Institute Salary & wage survey data, salary software, executive compensation, cost of living and area & geographic differential analyses for relocation, and pay planning.
- Economic Time Series Page This page contains references to pages that contain time series data useful for economic forecasting.
- Economics This site is used for teaching economics and international commerce. It specializes on monetary economics and the European Union.
- Economics and Finance Resources on the Web David McCusker's Home Page: Contains links to Financial, Governmental, Federal Reserve, and other economic research sites throughout the internet. David McCusker is a Research Assistant for an Economic Consulting firm located in Arlington, Virginia. Thi
- Economics Forum Visit the Economics Forum webpage for up to date information, journals and services in this area, and much more...
- Economics of Networks This site provides extensive information and bibliography on the economics of network industries, including financial networks.
- Economics Research Associates ERA is a leading independent consulting firm, offering market and economic analysis in the areas of real estate, tourism, recreation, transportation, public facilities and economic planning.
- Economy This is a discussion of some of the economic ideas found in the book by Georg Simmel, The Philosophy of Money. It discusses ways to improve the economy of the US.
- ECONOPRO Economic Systems - Has developed a product to predict the economic future (GDP). Know the future and you can determine, the stock market, money markets, housing prices and so on.
- EURODOS - Socialist Documentation Centre for Europe EURODOS - Socialist Documentation for Europe, offers political and economic information, analysis and documents and computational economic models.
- FAME - The Foundation for the Advancement of Monetary Education FAME Addresses the most important issue facing our country and the world, the ongoing destruction of the currency.
- General Economic Consulting - Economic Analysis and Litigation Support GEC provides expert analysis and litigation support in economics and finance. We provide a broad range of research and valuation services to businesses and investment groups and we are regularly retained by both plaintiffs and defendants counsel as econom
- Herbert Gintis' Home Page The homepage of professor of economics Herbert Gintis. Read and download available papers.
- Idea Central's Economics & Politics page This page carries new articles and reports from leading policy research and advocacy organizations about the U.S. economy and economic policy.
- London Economics - Economics in Action Analysis of key economic policy issues and recruitment information from Europe's leading independent economic consultancy
- MDC, Inc. - Expanding the Economy, Developing the Workforce MDC works to expand the economy, develop the workforce, and increase per capita income in communities across the country, with a special focus on the South. Our web site contains descriptions of our staff, history, publications, and current projects.
- Morgan Stanley Home Page Strategically located in five major financial centers around the world, Morgan Stanley's team of global economists is dedicated to being the pre-eminent provider of economic research to the global financial community.
- NPA Data Services, Inc. NPA Data Services is an economic research, forecasting, and data distribution firm, specializing in regional economic, demographic, and construction/real estate information.
- Overcoming Consumerism This site identifies the environmental, social and economic costs of Consumerism while offering the means to save money, resources and improve community and family life.
- Oxford Economic Forecasting This site provides an overview of the services offered by Oxford Economic Forecasting. It also allows clients to access our forecasts for major world economies.
- Polis Consulting We provide advice on economic and policy issues for businesses, institutions and governments on politics, in areas of conflict resolution, economics, deregulation and network industries.
- Princeton Economics Princeton Economics International (PEI) is the world's leading financial advisor to institutions. It provides wide-ranging services which include market analysis, economic forecasting, and geopolitical research. PEI has assembled the world's largest
- Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles (Chr. Zimmermann) Anything anybody interested in Macroeconomics should know: papers, HTML bibliography, call for papers, journals, data, codes, homepages, and so on.
- Regional Economic Information System User-friendly and powerful online access to REIS on CD-ROM, from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: BEARFACTS, Projections, personal income, employment, farm income.
- Spectrum Economics, Inc. Spectrum Economics is an experienced, full-service economic consulting firm specializing in civil litigation support, environmental, real estate, regional economics, finance and valuation, and health issues.
- The Anti-Economy Net Ultra-leftist, situationist, And Marxian perspectices Trashing the happy view of happy web community, Trashing the American Dream, And Much More
- The Policy Research Institute The Policy Research Institute is one of Britain's leading independent research centres specialising in policy relevant research.
- VIBES: Virtual International Business and Economic Sources Metapage with over 700 links to sources of information in international business and economics, foreign trade, and international finance. Sites are in English, free, and provide information in text, statistical tables, and charts.
- Welcome to Economics 101! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Economics 101! My name is Rick Finley, and I will be discussing some economic principles in the next few weeks which you might find interesting.
- Western Economic Association International The homepage of Western Economic Association International, a non-profit educational organization, publisher of the quarterly journals Economic Inquiry and Contemporary Economic Policy. Current information on the association's conferences.