Be sure to visit our sponsor
- A Question of Genes The PBS special, A Question of Genes, explores the ethical, legal and societal implications of genetics and genetic testing. Career information, educational guide and expert panel are featured.
- Alternatives To Genetic Amniocentesis This site is designed to provide patients information regarding alternatives to genetic amniocentesis.
- American Society of Gene Therapy Official site for the American Society of Gene Therapy, featuring information and online registration for the 1998 annual meeting.
- Ataxies & maladies rares Rares genetics deseases
- BaseClear the Quality Laboratory for Genetic Testing and Consultancy DNA Sequencing, Primer synthesis, Gene synthesis, Gel Electrophoresis Software, PCR based detections, Molecular Biology Services, Microbial Identification
- California State University, Northridge Genetic Counseling Program The Genetic Counseling Program at California State University, Northridge comprises intensive course work and clinical training, and leads to a Master of Science degree.
- center for dna finger printing and diagnosis human genetics
- Center for Medical Genetics Our molecular cytogenetic and DNA diagnostic laboratories are dedicated to providing specialized genetic studies on a collaborative and/or fee-for-service basis to serve the needs of the patients of genetics professionals.
- Chris T. Amemiya's Laboratory This is the home page of Professor Chris T. Amemiya's laboratory at the Center for Human Genetics, BostonUniversity School of Medicine.
- Department of Genetics The Department of Genetics site covers our research and teaching activities.
- DNA Analysis Facility The DNA Analysis Facility is a division of the Genetics Resources CORE Facility at Johns Hopkins University. Our service include automated DNA sequencing, plasmid prep, genescanning, and oligo synthesis.
- DNA On The Internet An interactive learning center on DNA, genetics, and all other related topics
- From Discovery To Practice From Discovery to Practice - Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Gemini Research Ltd Discovery of genetics factors contributing to common chronic age associated human diseases
- Gene Dictionary Dictionary of the mouse genome
- Genetic Disorders and Birth Defects Sri Lanka collection This site contains genetic disroders and birth defects information pertaining to Sri Lanka.
- Genetic Engineering News Genetic Engineering News (GEN), published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., is the source for news on biotechnology, bioregulation, bioprocess, bioresearch and technology transfer. It is the leading and most widely read publication in the biotechnology field.
- Genetics and Birth Defects Clinic at CDRC, OHSU Services, staff, and location of the Genetics and Birth Defects Clinic at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center at Oregon Health Sciences University.
- Genetik & kologi Introduction to Dept. of Genetics & Ecology
- GenetiX About genes, their products, genetic disorders, the tools used in genetic research and the latest developments.
- Gli Amici del BLUP Animal genetics discussion group (Italian)
- Human Genome Project Information Information pertaining to U.S. Human Genome Project including: Human Genome News, progress reports, and links to additional HGP sites including the DOE molecular genetics primer
- Institute for Behavioral Genetics, University of Colorado
- Massimo Pigliucci's ecological genetics lab Ecological and evolutionary genetic studies at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Opportunities for graduate and undergraduate research. Links to biological and fun sites.
- MISSION: DROSOPHILA Welcome to the Mission: Drosophila Web Site-- an educational web site about genetics created for the ThinkQuest Contest
- Molecular Population Genetics Laboratory, SLU, Ume+ Presentation of our research on evolutionary and ecological genetics of plant populations.
- New England Regional Genetics Group (NERGG) NERGG is committed to the promotion of the use of high quality human genetic services and to encourage activities in genetic education throughout New England.
- Plant Genetics
- Primer on Molecular Genetics (Department of Energy)
- Research Genetics Home Page
- Searches Using Blast DNA query
- The Center for Human Genetics We are a diagnostic laboratory offering numerous molecular DNA tests as well as cytogenetics and triple screen testing. Visit our web page for the latest additions as well as our test requisition forms and instructions for drawing and shipping samples.
- The Journal of Negative Observations in Genetic Oncology An on-line journal for the efficient communication of negative data in genetic oncology.
- The Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation, Inc. Web Site Osteogenesis Imperfecta: a genetic disorder characterized by bones that break easily - often from very little or no apparent cause.
- University of North Carolina Gene Therapy Center Our center provides a mechanism for generating and coordinating multidisciplinary research into gene therapy/gene transfer technologies encompassing both basic and clinical research activities.
- Vitagen Labs Information Site Vitagen Labs is a full service genetics laboratory also providing genetic counseling. This site provides information on Vitagen Labs and director Navnit Mitter, PhD.
- Welcome to IntelliGenetics
GENETICS : Related Newsgroups