BIOLOGY NEWS AND INFORMATION
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS - BIOLOGY
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS - PLANT BIOLOGY
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- 3-D Insects Virtual insects are presented in VRML format. Can be used as a teaching tool in entomology and biology classes.
- 4 HTI Bio-Products, Inc Produces antibodies for research and diagnostics. Custom or bulk polyclonal and monoclonal production, hybridoma development, and full technical lab services are available. ascites, antisera, antiserum.
- AbCam Online Antibody Catalog Antibody location service, monoclonal antibodies, polyclonal antibodies, online antibody catalog, cell biology, cancer research
- AIBS American Institute of Biological Sciences The AIBS web site contains information about the society's objectives and activities, membership information, and information about BioScience, the AIBS monthly journal.
- American Society of Plant Physiologists (ASPP) The American Society of Plant Physiologists was founded in 1924 to promote the development of plant physiology, encourage and publish research in plant physiology, and to promote the interests and growth of plant science in general.
- Antitumor Drug Resistance Catalog of antitumor drug resistant cell lines. Researchers working in this field are invited to enlarge this database on the characteristics of established cell lines resistant to antitumor drugs.
- ASU Photosynthesis Center The ASU Photosynthesis Center is a multidisciplinary group of scientists studying photosynthesis. The website includes information about the Center and photosynthesis, plus links to related sites and information.
- Australian Leeches This site is dedicated to providing general information about leech biology and systematics.
- Basics of DNA Fingerprinting a step-by-step illustrated explanation of DNA fingerprinting and its applications
- Baylor Biological Databases This section of our web site is devoted to the dissemination of Biological databases developed by faculty at Baylor College of Medicine. The databases include the Mammary Transgene Interactive Database, the Small RNA database, and the Tumor Gene D
- Beta Beta Beta Biological Society at Roanoke College Beta Beta Beta Biological Honor Society is a National Honor Fraternity dedicated to the study of Biology. This is the Eta Eta Eta Homepage. We are located at Roanoke College, Va.
- BioBookStore! The first biology bookstore! Biology, biology and biology.. yes, we like it!
- Biological Searchengine for all fields of Biology and More www.biocrawler.com is a biological searchengine made by professional biologists for biologists. We also feature many other fields of biological interest, like an overview of the history of biology a jobmailinglist and many more subjects like java$2
- biological searches
- biology Information site on all biology related themes.
- Biology WWW Sites
- Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana The Biomedical Research Foundation is an umbrella organization which develops technology and research opportunities in partnership with government, industry and universities.
- BioMedUSA Bio Medical Technicians and Biomedical Engineers web site. Dedicated to the professional people who keep our hospitals and clinics operating. Trouble shooting, repair, and communications about X-ray, CT, MRI, Respiratory, Blood gas, Patient Monitorin.
- Bioresin,Inc. Home Page Information and products for DNA and peptide synthesis.
- BIOSCI/bionet Electronic Newsgroup Network for Biology
- BIOSCI/bionet Electronic Newsgroup Network for Biology
- Biotechnology Center at USU This site describes the research and educational opportunities for the Biotechnology Center at Utah State University. Includes educational materials, newsletters and service lab information.
- BioWeb This site is aimed at teachers of Senior Biology, it focuses on non-electronic activities and features links to relevant and interesting information on the topic being taught.
- BLTC Research BLTC Research is dedicated, implausibly, to investigating the long-term species-project of exploiting third-millennium nanotechnology to abolish the biological substrates of aversive experience in organic life-forms.
- Canadian Institute of Biotechnology Through its 25 member organizations, the Canadian Institute of Biotechnology (CIB) represents 16,000 organizations, companies, groups, and individuals in the Canadian biotechnology community. CIB is a not-for-profit organization.
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine (CABM) Home Page CABM is jointly administered by UMDNJ and Rutgers as one of the state's advanced technology centers. Conducting basic research in the areas of structural biology, molecular genetics, and cell and developmental biology.
- Christopher Betts Environmental Biology Christopher Betts Environmental Biology is an independent professional practice of highly qualified ecological scientists. Services include: Fauna, flora and habitat surveys. Analysis and classification of vegetation. Protected species work and transloca
- Christopher William ASTON: Homepage Christopher Aston PhD is a molecular and cellular biologist, researching tuberculosis, at New York University Medical Center. This site describes research and personal interests.
- Connective tissue physiology laboratory Collagen, biochemistry, biology, cross-links, spaceflight, microgravity, heart, adaptation, nasa, hydroxyproline, cell culture,molecular biology, invivo research
- CTI Biology Home Page
- Datacin por Racemizacin de Aminocidos Information about this book on Chronometry applied to paleobiology, bioarchaeology, anthropology... and where to find it.
- E-Bionet Advanced Placement Biology Exam Tutorial Test AP help cell theory photosynthesis metabolism dictionary...Your guide to Bio happiness!
- Elephant overpopulation studied by Carrie Cox
- Faculty Position open in Plant Cell Biology Assistant/Associate Professorship position open in Plant Cell Biology at The University of Texas at Austin. Contact: J.MAUSETH@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU Review of applications will begin February 14, 1997.
- Genex Biology Equipment Site Design And Manufacture of molecular biology equipment for todays laboratory
- Genosys Biotechnologies, Inc. Manufacturer of products for biological research.
- Hawkes Nest Spatially repeated patterns in developing organisms - from segmentation in the leech, through the patterned expression of homeodomain proteins in Drosophila, to somitic segregation in vertebrates - are a central problem in development...
- Hindustan Ciba-Geigy This page site has info about a leading biological and chemical group,that is into healthcare, agriculture and industry.
- Institute for Advanced Field Education Biology field courses offered in the Canadian Arctic. One month summer courses take advantage of remote arctic rivers for access to unique areas. Studies encompass natural history of region as well as involvement in ongoing research projects.
- Institute for Exobiology The Institute for Exobiology is dedicated to advanced research on extraterrestrial life.
- International Society for Computational Biology Home page for the International Society for Computational Biology. Information about conferences, training programs, membership, and so forth.
- Internet par Cybex Prsentation gnrale de la Socit Cybex Pour un Net plus Clair Conception, cration, hbergement de sites
- Internet Resources for Conchologists An organized listing of mollusk-related sites, Listservs, Online literature, Specimen catalogs, Pictures, Associations, Shell Clubs, Shell Dealers, Museums, and miscellaneous Internet tools.
- Invertebrate Biologics Venom from invertebrates, principally tarantulas, is the novel natural product of this small business.
- J. C. Biology Home Study School J. C. Biology, study at home for a diploma relating to biology. We are dedicated to widening the general understanding of the biological sciences and allied subjects.
- Living Force general biology dense water membrain contractility
- MedBio Medical Biology Program at Forest Hills High School
- Morpho Biology and Medical training multimedia Morpho produces interactive biology and medical tutorial for pharmaceutical, diagnostic companies, scientific associations for a range of users : doctors, students, nurses, technicians, sales reps and patients...
- Mount Albert Research Centre Landcare Research's Mt Albert site houses four Nationally significant biological collections. Systematics researchers study specimens in those collections
- Nordisk Aerobiologisk Forening Aerobiology and pollen, pollen forecasts
- Parasites and Parasitology Resources Includes photographic images of parasites of medical and veterinary importance; links to many other parasitological resources including world-wide directory of parasitologists.
- Patterns in Nature Exploration of patterns in nature related to geometry, morphology, biology, physics, spirituality and aesthetics; illustrated with for-sale art work by The Interactive Muse.
- Plant Cell Biology, Lund University, Sweden Research, teaching, publications, grants, seminars, personnel, goals and achievements of Plant Cell Biology, Lund University, Sweden
- Polyfiltronics - Microplate News Established in 1986 and now an international technical leader in innovative design and manufacture of intelligent microplates that are used extensively in life science laboratories.
- PPMAL - Protein/Peptide Micro Analytical Laboratory at CALTECH The Protein/Peptide Micro Analytical Laboratory (PPMAL) is a core resource laboratory of the Division of Biology, located within the Beckman Institute at the California Institute of Technology.
- Primate Society of Great Britain PSGB promotes research into all aspects of primate biology, conservation and management. The web site details current activities and how to join the society.
- Programs for Comparison and Recognition of Protein Structures Programs for Comparison and Recognition of Protein Structures
- Research at Rosario Beach, WA Research projects completed at Rosario Beach, WA, Walla Walla College's biological marine station. E-mail contact addresses are given.
- Research Products and Cryogenic Containers We sell animal serums, tissues, antibodies, complement, and a complete line of liquid nitrogen containers.
- Rujin Home Plenty of plants, flowers, and pictures.
- Skin Biology - Skin and Hair Renewal Skin Biology s clinically proven products for skin renewal, hair growth, skin healing, eczema and psoriasis. Use Folligen for Tricomin, Protect & Restore for Blue Copper, Bioheal for eczema, psoriasis, and itching skin sores
- Society for In Vitro Biology The Society for In Vitro Biology (SIVB) fosters scientific exchange, publication, and teaching in the area of in vitro biology of cells, tissues, and organs, focusing on biological problems of significance to science and society. The 1997 Meeting of t
- The American Association of Anatomists The American Association of Anatomists represents approximately 2,500 anatomists and other researchers interested in structural biology both in the United States and Canada.
- The Bloodsuckers' Rosegarden Biology of bloodsucking bugs from Latin America, vectors of Chagas' disease. Information on other bloodsucking arthropods and Chagas' disease. Literature list. Parasitological and entomological links.
- The Company of Biologists Limited The Company of Biologists Limited is a non-profit organisation, promoting Biology through three high quality, reviewed journals: Development, Journal of Cell Science and The Journal of Experimental Biology
- The Cytokine Bulletin The Cytokine Bulletin is R&D Systems' quarterly cytokine newsletter highlighting the latest advances in cytokine biology. It contains current articles, technical notes, and one major review per issue.
- The L.A.M.S The L.A.M.S is a laboratory who performs field soils analysis expert and training in soils biology.
- The Mamba Home Page This page may be useful to you if you are a biologist interested in bio-computing or molecular modeling. It contains links across the WWW to software for biologists.
- The Tree of Life Project A distributed, multi-authored collection of WWW pages, linked in the form of a phylogenetic tree, containing information about phylogeny and biodiversity. The ultimate goal is to have these pages contain information about all known organisms.
- The Ultimate Biology Homepage A free site to help people studying Biology with many reports and discussions on various experiments
- The World Wide Web Journal of Biology The World Wide Web Journal of Biology is an international, peer-reviewed elctronic journal. The journal features: color images, movies, sound files, interactive molecules and links to on-line databases and literature search tools.
- The World Wide Web Journal of Biology The World Wide Web Journal of Biology is peer reviewed and free to the readership and authors. The journal features, sound, movies, databases and much more.
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Biomolecules
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Developmental Biology (Biosciences)
- Union College Department of Biology This site contains information for undergraduate biology students, including career information, WWW links of biological interest, and information about biology courses at Union College, Kentucky.
- Wadsworth's Wonderful Worms Information about the research of the Wadsworth laboratory. Includes microscopy images, esoteric 'worm' cartoons, and a quiz on C. elegans biology.
BIOLOGY : Related Newsgroups