EDUCATION - ECONOMICS
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- Backgrounder on the Consumer Price Index Controversy A backgrounder on the Consumer Price Index controversy has been added to Essential Principles of Economics, the on-line introductory economics text.
- Birkbeck Economics Birkbeck College is a unique part of London University which specializes in offering education in the evening for people who work during the day. This site provides information on research and courses offered by the Economics Department.
- Center for Computable Economics A collection of information and working papers. The Center for Computable Economics is a research institution dedicated to the study of computability and 'bottom up' or agent-based modeling in economics.
- Columbia University Program in Economic Policy Management The online brochure for the Program in Economic Policy Management.
- Department of Economics at the University of Surrey This is the home pages of the Department of Economics at the Unviversity of Surrey. It contains information about the teaching and research.
- department of pharmaceutical economics and policy at usc pharmacy department of pharmaceutical economics and policy. research in health care utilization, outcomes, quality of life, graduate programs, fellowships, research.
- Dept. of Economic Statistics - Stockholm School of Economics Downloadable working papers, course material/descriptions (mostly in Swedish), Econometrics/Statistics related links
- Economics Group - Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand) This site contains information about the subject of economics, the Economics Group, staff, courses, publications, reserach and links to other New Zealand and international sites.
- EDIRC - Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World [Chr. Zimmermann] The most comprehensive listing of economics institutions on the net.
- EIJS: The European Institute of Japanese Studies EIJS, the European Institute of Japanese Studies at the Stockholm School of Economics, is a major centre for research and education on the economics and business affairs of Japan and East Asia,
- Elon College: Economics Departmental HomePage: A teaching department, interested in experiments, active pedagogy, case work, and applied economics. Major requirements, course descriptions, announcements,links to additional information and the faculty.
- European School of Economics
- Facolta' di Economia Facolta' di Economia - Universita' di Genova. Presentation of the faculty, on-line library catalogue, information about research activities.
- Facultad de CC. EconĒmicas y Empresariales ( Universidad de Murcia) Faculty of Economics and Business Studies of Murcia University (Spain),economic and educational information in English and Spanish. Facultad de Ecnomicas y Empresariales de la Universidad de Murcia (Espaa),informacin acadmica y empresarial en ingls
- George Mason University Economics Department The foremost free-market undergraduate and graduate economics department, chaired by nationally syndicated columnist and radio host Walter E. Williams.
- Homepage of the Institute of Economic Theory (Muenster/Germany) The institute analyzes complex allocational problems, which have yet not been examined by traditional microeconomic theories. For that purpose the institute develops basic theoretical concepts on the one hand and is empirically orientated on the role of .
- Institute on Race and Poverty The Institute addresses the problems of poor people of color using a particular analytical and conceptual paradigm that avoids the mistake of focusing on one or the other.
- IRER IRER is an institute of Neuchtel University (Switzerland). It conducts applied economic research in the following fields: public finance, evaluation of non-marketable goods, labour market and regional economics.
- Lehrstuhl f. Wirtschaftstheorie - Wilfried Fuhrmann - Uni Potsdam Prof. Dr. Wilfried Fuhrmann Chair of economic theory, esp. macrooeconomic theory and politics at the University of Potsdam, Germany. Working papers in German and English + other publications from the author are available online or can be ordered.
- NYU Department of Economics College of Arts and Science and Graduate School of Arts and Science
- One Stop Shop for Services to Businesses The One Stop Shop for Business Assistance lists many technology and economic development resources at the University of Maryland available to businesses and corporations.
- Stockman Economics Stockman's Introduction to Economics: resources for professors and students: On-Line Update, Economics Yellow Pages, crossword puzzles, on-line quizzes, Idea Exchange, Study Exchange for students; more
- Supply-Side University This free, interactive site runs off questions or comments directed toward Supply-Side's most foremost theorist, Jude Wanniski. A new lesson appears every Friday.
- The Australian National University Economics Program Web Site The ANU Economics Group Web Site is designed to enable users information regarding and access to, the Research and Discussion papers produced by both the Economics Program and the Centre for Economic Policy Research.
- The unofficial homepage of the Society of Economics Department, HKSYC * A collection of economics resources on the internet with a section about Hong Kong and China * Updated collection of Discussion Paper Series and Working Paper Series of Hong Kong Shue Yan College * Economics jokes with Chinese translation
- UNBSJ Department of Economics The University of New Brunswicks's (Saint John)Department of Economics.
- University of Bradford Department of Social & Economic Studies Comprehensive information on the degree programmes, courses, academic and support staff, current research, and publications of the University of Bradford (UK) Department of Social and Economic Studies.
- Welcome at FEE-UvA The Faculty of Economics at the University of Amsterdam.