UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS - JOURNALISM|
UNIVERSITIES - DEPARTMENTS
Be sure to visit our sponsor
- BGSU Department of Telecommunications The best broadcast education experiences available in the United States are in the Department of Telecommunications at Bowling Green State University. We teach audience and media research, web design, production, writing, management, policy and othe
- Department of Communication Studies (Free University Brussels) The website of the Departement of Communication Studies (Free University Brussels) offers information on the research centres, the department, the courses, and a lot of interesting links to topics in regard with media, communication studies and culture.
- Department of Communications and Radiofrequency Engineering Vienna University of Technology, Department of Communications and Radiofrequency Engineering, Mobile Communications Group, ERASMUS Networks, DSP Group, Wireless Netwoks
- Graphics Communications at Saddleback College This site give information about graphic classes at Saddleback College including printing, screen printing desktop publishing, electronic prepress and Internet
- Institute for Telecommunications Research The ITR is a research institute of the University of South Australia specialising in mobile communications research and development. It has four specialist centres.
- ivieweb Features the scholarship and graduate-level teaching of Robert Ivie on topics related to rhetoric, war, peace, democratic deliberation, the rhetoric of war, democracy and war, U.S. internationalism, the rhetorical republic, metaphor and myth, etc.
- Journalistik och Masskommunikation, G”teborg The Dept of Journalism and Mass Communication, Goteborg.
- Laboratorio de Computacao Cientifica da UFMG What is the Scientific Computation Laboratory of the Federal University of Minas Geraiss and the RedeUFMG and the CENAPAD-MG/CO
- Laboratory for New Media The UCLA Laboratory for New Media is a facility dedicated to pushing the boundaries of creative expression using digital media. This website is an active component of our student's work. Located in the Department of Film & Television.
- Manship School of Mass Communication Louisiana's premier school of mass communication, offering courses in print and broadcast journalism, public relations, advertising and related areas.
- Media Studies @ USM A new degree program at the University of Southern Maine. Learn film, multimedia, writing, video and studio production, playwriting, etc. through practice and theory.
- Mobile Communications Group Vienna University of Technology, Department of Communications and Radiofrequency Engineering, Mobile Communications Group, ERASMUS Networks, DSP Group, Wireless Netwoks
- NACB: The National Association of College Broadcasters The National Association of College Broadcasters (NACB) is the trade organization for student electronic media. Founded in 1988, NACB exists so that the student media community will have an accessible resource for advice and information, and a venue for
- SUTV- Shippensburg University Television Learn more about Shippensburg University's totally student-run television station.
- Telecom Bretagne (ENST Bretagne) Telecom Bretagne - Rennes is one campus of the Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications de Bretagne, a French engineering school in telecommunications in Britanny (West of France). It is located in the city of Rennes.
- The Communication Program at The George Washington University Homepage The Communication Program at The George Washington University. Program offers a B.A. in Communication. Disciplinary focii include (but are not limited to) rhetorical theory and criticism, interpersonal communication, small-group communication...
- The Media and Communication Studies Site A major British-based gateway to resources useful in the academic study of all aspects of media and communications.
- University of Utah Department of Communication The University of Utah's Department of Communication site provides information on department undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs; course workspaces, and assorted archives.
- Visual Communication at NSCAD The Visual Communication Department at the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design offers courses for BFA, BDes and MFA degrees.